• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded issues?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded flash player three times now, going through every step. The first two times I didn't sign up for the adobe stock image program. The computer has been restarted, browsers closed, etc. Today I downloaded it again and signed up for the stock images just incase it was necessary to finish the download and yet it still won't work. What in the world am I doing wrong? Or not doing? I just need to do my homework and I want to throw my computer across the room... I won't but still. I do not understand what is wrong. Thank you so much for your technology skills.

Samm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Signing up for Adobe Stock is a totally optional thing and not at all related to Flash Player's functionality.  In order to provide assistance, please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines