• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App gets crashed

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ever I open my projects the app gets crashed and says adobe draw has stopped . Any suggestions ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Hi Sid.

I saw from your in-app feedback (I just responded to that) that you're using Draw for Android with Android OS 8.0. That operating system is not supported in the PlayStore version of Draw.

The team is releasing a beta version that resolves this issue (it should be available sometime today). You'll be able to get it by joining Adobe Android Apps - Google+ and following the instructions on this post: https://plus.google.com/101146399386092670308/posts/J4frsvkKUDo (you won't be able to see t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sid.

I saw from your in-app feedback (I just responded to that) that you're using Draw for Android with Android OS 8.0. That operating system is not supported in the PlayStore version of Draw.

The team is releasing a beta version that resolves this issue (it should be available sometime today). You'll be able to get it by joining Adobe Android Apps - Google+ and following the instructions on this post: https://plus.google.com/101146399386092670308/posts/J4frsvkKUDo (you won't be able to see the post until you join the page).

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. The app crashes on me as well. I went to the google+ forum and there was no entry to resolve this issue of thr app crashing. Lmk  there is something else i can do. I uninstalled and reinstalled hoping to get this wonderful app working again. I have android samsung sm-j120a running 6.01 of that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time . The app is working completely fine now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank.

I know you might not be able to launch the app (I can't either) but if you happen to know which version of the app you're using it would be helpful to know.

I've already let the product team know that quite a few people are having trouble with the latest releases (3.3.71 and 3.3.76).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using version 3.3.76 on Android 6.0.1 Galaxy Note 4 (not the new beta

release, but the one that was last updated 9/27/17). The app crashed on

launch yesterday, but then opened on the second attempt. Today, however, it

will not launch at all; it crashes immediately.

- Roy J

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone.

There was an overnight fix for Draw and there's a new version of the app (v3.3.77) available in the PlayStore that hopefully will resolve the crashing you're experiencing.

Please install it and let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks the new version is working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know Leonel.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on the most recent iOS for iPad, with the most current version of draw. Sttempts to open then crashes cannot even select files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CBenesch.

The crashing that people were experiencing last week was resolved with the release of version 3.3.77 of Draw. Is that the version you're using?

If so, can you email me through the in-app feedback (tap the hamburger icon in the upper left corner of the screen then from the menu that opens tap Send Feedback) so I can see all of your device information (it will automatically populate the email).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running 4.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CBenesch.

I'm sorry. Even though you said you were on an iPad I was thinking you were using the Android version of Draw since that's what most of this thread was about. I haven't heard too many reports of crashing on iOS. A few questions:

What generation iPad are you using?

Have you tried uninstalling Draw and reinstalling it? (Don't do this unless you've made sure that all the work on your iPad is synced to Creative Cloud. Sign in and make sure all your work shows up here Adobe Creative Cloud  before uninstalling the app.)

Let me know if you're able to uninstall the app and if it solves the problem you're having.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most recent generation. iPad Pro 10.5. I have offloaded the app, but did not want to traditionally uninstall it. I don’t wanna lose files that were not backed to CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CBenesch.

About the only other thing we can try is putting you on a beta version of the Draw. If you'd like to do that, please email me through the in-app feedback (tap Settings then Send Feedback) and I can get you set up.

Have you signed in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  to see how much of the work on your device is not synced to Creative Cloud?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CBenesch.

One other thing: If you want to pull the crash log off your device, I can ask one one of the product engineers to look at it to see if they can determine why Draw is crashing on a brand new iPad.

Let me know if you'd like to do that and I can tell you where to find the log.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having a similar  issue today on my Galaxy Note 4 (Android 6.0.1 and Adobe Draw 3.3.76) but at start up.  I've l cleared the cache and restarted, and uninstalled/reinstalled but I am unable to open the app; it crashes immediately. Will the beta update work for Android 6.0.1 or is it only for Android 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roy.

The version you have is the most current version, so the beta will not benefit you. I'm sorry. I'm having the exact same experience on my device. It's not your hardware.

I have sent urgent messages to the product team and hope this will be resolved quickly.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update. I hope it will be resolved soon!

- Roy J

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roy.

I'll post as soon as I learn something more.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently waiting to be accepted by a private google plus group. The link should be public and this is an outrage!!!! This is causing me so many problems!! It either needs be fixed or downgraded. I am being very patient and I am very worried about my work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SunnyBeat.

Please let me know if the app is still crashing for you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines