• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Draw Crashing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using illustrator draw for some time on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. I updated the OS today, android 10.1 is only at android 5.1.1. Now adobe draw is crashing every time i try to open it.

I uninstalled application and re-installed but it still is crashing.

I really would like to use it! I have an illustration on it that I'm still seeing available in my mobile assets. Need to finish!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

just saw there was an overnight update to draw. the update worked!

back on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cascade.

I'm sorry about the crashing; I'm not sure why it's happening just with an OS update. Are you using the most recent version of Draw (3.3.71)?

If so, and you're still having trouble, can you try installing a new beta version (3.3.76) of Draw for Android that was released yesterday. You'll be able to get it by joining our Adobe Android Apps G+ page (https://plus.google.com/communities/115649485021140879434) and following the instructions on this post: https://plus.google.com/101146399386092670308/posts/J4frsvkKUDo (you won't be able to view the post until after you join).

Please let me know how things are going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still having trouble accessing the provided link. i have asked to "join" adobe community google+. Am still not able to get to the page provided with the beta.

I am running the most current adobe draw from the google play store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just saw there was an overnight update to draw. the update worked!

back on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cascade.

Glad you got it. Glad Draw's working again. And thanks for posting and letting me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines