Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat for CS6 troubleshoot

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a license for Adobe CS6 that includes Adobe Acrobat. All of my programs work great, except Acrobat consistently stops working and I have to uninstall and reinstall it, usually about once a week. I tried to reinstall it yesterday and it will not open. I do not get any error messages; the program simply just will not open when I click on the icon or search for it in my apps. I have a PC that runs on Windows10. I have tried restarting my computer before and after uninstalling and reinstalling and I am unsure what to do next. Please help!

-Whitney

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Whitney,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that the application stops working, please try the troubleshooting steps provided over here Resolve Acrobat DC intermittent crashes on Windows

You may try to repair the installation. To repair, launch the application and go to Help menu.

Then select repair installation and relaunch the application.

If that does not help, reset the preferences of the application. You may refer the steps provided here How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default. 

Check if that helps.

If you still experience the issue, please share the dot version of the application.

Take help of the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines