Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whole scene moving left and rignt

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've had this scene built for some time and have not had this problem for a while so I don't know what is going on. I made an update to my PDF and when it synced, the background and everything started tilting left and right with my head. Not sure what I did to make this happen. I've checked all I can and now just don't know what is going on. Any advice?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! You must have your background in the same layer/hierarchy as your puppet. You'll need to delete that background layer in the original file, then upload a background as a separate puppet and place this background puppet below your rigged puppet inside the scene. Your original file shouldn't have any layers that aren't strictly/directly a part of or attached to your character, even if you have artwork off to the side and with the visibility off, it'll still affect your puppet movement within Ch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom is right. And if you do include a background in your character, make it independent and outside of the puppet structure. But we recommend bringing them in as separate elements (this will be covered in the October tips video too).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't include the background in the character layer/hierarchy. It just started doing it after a random update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines