• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download and install an older version of PhotoShop

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On June 12, 2010 I purchased and installed Photoshop CS5. The desktop computer I used it on quit working some time ago, so I've been using an underpowered laptop for my work. I just purchased a much more powerful laptop, and need to install PS on it. However, the email links I have from the original purchase no longer works. On the Adobe site I can find my registration of the product, but can't find any place where I can download it, and I really need it. I hope I'm not out of luck on this, or I've just wasted a lot of money on a new computer.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go: Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products

It will ask for your serial number and if that is an upgrade, it will ask for a qualifying serial number.

Activate and you are good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if it goes well, update the Adobe Application Manager so that you can install the updates without getting an error message.

Adobe software and other downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines