• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant get photoshop to print properly

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying to print borderless and non borderless photo prints on tabbed hp photo paper with photoshop and I cant get them properly centered or scaled. I have tried many/every possible combination of print settings.

When I print borderless it makes the image bigger than the paper, printed off center and also its printing past the serrated tab that you rip off. like so:

(note that I have selected the exact paper i'm using in the print options "borderless 4 x 6 hp premium plus photo paper tab". I have also tried checking or unchecking photoshops "center" and "Scale to fit media" options. I have also tried changing the paper type to the non tabbed 4x6 option.

0.jpg

when I print non borderless the whole image is printed but again its off center completely like so:

0 (1).jpg

Please help I really need to be able to print things properly this is so aggravating!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi IsaacSmeele,

Please let us know the Photoshop version you are using now? Also, refer the below troubleshooting for printing issue related to Photoshop. Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems

Related discussion: Printing from PS 5 wont "center" on page?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines