• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to paint in Photoshop on Samsung tablet?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Samsung tablet for painting too long ago to be able to return it ( better I have bought Wacom, as I understand now). Anyway, I want to paint in Photoshop using my Samsung Galaxy Pro but managed download only Art flow and a couple of other apps. But I am not only comfortable with them, I also can not find files after I saved them on my tablet, I mean after I connect my tablet to my laptop - I can not locate my files, and Photoshop is the one I would like to use anyway.

I contacted Samsung and they said that there are no drivers for the model of my tablet which I can download.  I can not download Wacom drivers that I can use for my Samsung, don't I?  Please, help me to find out if I can somehow paint in Photoshop on Samsung tablet I I have to buy Wacom or Huion ? I am not in financial position to spend extra money. Any help ? Thank you .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Interesting Q.

Try VirtualTablet from the store.

Quite a few tutorials available on Youtube too.

You may find this article helpful. How to use a Galaxy Note as a Wacom tablet for your Mac/PC

You may also give Adobe's mobile Photoshop suite a twirl. Adobe mobile, iPhone, iPad, Android apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting Q.

Try VirtualTablet from the store.

Quite a few tutorials available on Youtube too.

You may find this article helpful. How to use a Galaxy Note as a Wacom tablet for your Mac/PC

You may also give Adobe's mobile Photoshop suite a twirl. Adobe mobile, iPhone, iPad, Android apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try to use both of them  -  not sure if the first one will work as I have Windows 10 and they say that Virtual Tablet server for Windows7/8 ( and Mac). In the worst case, I will have to buy the most affordable Wacom tablet where I can use Photoshop.

Adobe Capture would be helpful as an additional tool for creative projects, for sure.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines