Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

support is bad

Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted support via chat, which was the only option I could find the "tic" would not help me in any way because I was on a trip and did not have the product code with me. Then he disconnected the chat with out responding to my last question. From my experience I will not get Adobe photo shop again! It seemed like they wont help you with any problems after you pay $100 on there program. I wasted a hole day trying to get the program to work and it still dose not work. This makes it a waste of time and a bigger waste of money. Very disappointed with the company!!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the issue you're having with Photoshop. Describe in detail the problem. Also indicate the version you have and your OS,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not sound like you even have Photoshop.  Perhaps you have Photoshop Elements it cost around $100. There a forum for that product also Photoshop Elements

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like  I can not get anybody to help me with my question too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what is your question Iana? (also indicate your version of Photoshop and OS)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The forums are a community-led platform where we assist each other.

To Derek Cross point, if you share with us what your problem is, we can try and assist.

Please revert to Derek and JJMack's posts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you expect to get help when you do not describe your problem or even let us know what you using? Here are some guide lines you should read they should help you get help.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines