Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 11.00.32 PM.png

Has anyone had this issue before? Suddenly my LR won't recognize files from my cards to import. It was working just fine yesterday. But it won't upload photos from today, and won't upload photos from several weeks ago (that I'd already uploaded and deleted). So it's not a camera issue and not a card issue... it's got to be a LR issue?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the SDK forum, for developers of Lightroom plugins.  If you post in the main LR forum, you'll likely get help quickly: Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I've never had to post before so I was unsure of exactly where to do it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might also increase your chances of a response if you put something more descriptive than 'help!' in your subject line. Just sayin'. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lol!  Thanks!  I was late when I posted.  I got it figured out, I just couldn't figure out how to delete/make resolved on this post!! Sorry- new to all this and clearly I'm electronically challenged!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines