• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign pdf

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated to DC and now the signing functionality is not working. Whenever I open the "fill and sign" tool and click "sign," I get a menu that opens to the right that says "Retrieving your information.." and then a blue rotating status box located right below the "sign" function. See screenshot attached. IT has already tried uninstalling/reinstalling with no luck. Please advise.

10-3-2017 11-00-41 AM.png

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

You may need to contact your IT as few customers reported this error and the issue got fixed by modifying their security/ firewall configurations.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Staceyv,

As per the description mentioned above, you are unable to sign a pdf using Fill & Sign in Adobe Acrobat, is this correct?

Could you please try rebooting the machine and try signing pdf again, does that work? Also, try with another pdf file.

If it doesn't, try signing a pdf using a web browser @ https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign

Let us know the dot version of Acrobat installed on the machine: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening for weeks now, with multiple files and reboots in between. No luck on trying different files or rebooting. Below are my machine details. Additionally, when I try to navigate to the link provided for the icloud fill and sign, I receive the error at the bottom. Thanks for your help!

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corp

OS Name: Windows 7

OS Version: 6.1.7601

Installed Acrobat: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe

-version: 17.12.20098.240878

-creation:8/24 7am

Installed Acrobat: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AcroRd32.exe

-Version:17.12.20098.240878

-creation:8/24/2017 6:59am

Applications Installed:

- Office Version: Office 2016 64-bit

AdobeVersion.JPG

FillSignError.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Try log into Document Cloud by opening this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign  in your cell phone, does that work?

or try in another network environment. 

It may be the security settings/ firewall in your environment which can cause this error to appear. 

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works on my phone, but I do not work on my phone. I work on a desktop computer and when I try to add signature, the menu spins and spins without any action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to contact your IT as few customers reported this error and the issue got fixed by modifying their security/ firewall configurations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines