• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I an a pensioner Photopshop Elements 7.0 user who uses the software mainly for catalogng  with a small amount of cropping and auto enhancing. My software has stopped working and this seems to have coincided with a recent Windows 10 update. A quick Google search seems to indicate that other than the latest version of Elements (15) Windows 10 seems to be affecting all earlier versions.

I have removed and reinstalled Elements 7 and it still does not fully install.

I would appreciate any advice that might overcome the problem I am experiencing or in respect of alternative software that might handle the cataloging and enhancement capabilities I need. I cant justify the expense of purchasing Elements 15 for the limited use that I would get from it.

Regards

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post in the Photoshop Elements forum, this is the Photoshop forum: Photoshop Elements

I should think you should revert to the earlier OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, will repost in Photoshop eEements Forum.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines