• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash interactive media

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people, so lately ive been trying to do my homework but theres a section were it says flash interactive media, I have tried googling it and its led  me to download multiple things from adobe but nothing has seemed to work. I dont know if im not downloading the correct software. Is there someone who can like give me the direct link of what software i need to download. Also its for my hp windows laptop. Thank youfl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Hi Heathz53462947,

As you have mentioned you would like to know what Flash Interactive Media server is?  It is a very old version of Adobe software which is now known as Animate CC to know more see the following thread: Is Animate the Adobe Successor to Flash for Interactive Media?

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heathz53462947,

As you have mentioned you would like to know what Flash Interactive Media server is?  It is a very old version of Adobe software which is now known as Animate CC to know more see the following thread: Is Animate the Adobe Successor to Flash for Interactive Media?

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines