• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Entry Point Not Found

Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Each time I try to open an image my Photoshop CC using context menu (Open With) it is showing an ERROR/WARNING, something like this,
"
The procedure point AMTGetRoyaltyBearingLEIDs could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe" and the image is not open with photoshop but if I drag-drop an image when Photoshop already opened it work just fine.

So what should I do in this situation to fix this issue?

Note: I installed Photoshop CC both version at the same time 32 Bit and 64 Bit and I think it won't be a problem as Adobe Creative Cloud (App Manager) was showing suggestion to install both versions and both versions were available/compatible for my PC.

Version Information,

Adobe Photoshop CC

Version: 14.0

Regards

oDesign IT Solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6T9r6rpgi4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Odesignbd,

As you are receiving an entry point error upon launch, please tr the steps mentioned on this forum thread and let us know if it helps:

Photoshop CC (64 bit): Entry Point not found

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines