Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

<Title> in compiled webhelp wrong!

Nov 19, 2008 Nov 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where in the compiling process do you determine the <title> line that appears in the upper left corner of the Internet Explorer window? We renamed a project in RH and renamed the folder but the previous project name is still displaying in that upper left corner. The path for compiling is the new name..I can't find a reference to the old name anywhere, except in compiled Webhelp.

How do I get it to stop using the old name? THANK YOU!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project Settings.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2008 Nov 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I have looked for this for the past three weeks off and on in my project. We went to production with the wrong title (or old title) showing up in the browser title! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SAVING US!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why I LOVE this forum! Peter - thank you so much for solving that so fast! Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't the Forum the best support tool ever? In 16 minutes I had the answer I needed...amazing. Glad it helped you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now are answers are being timed!

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time after time
I tell myself that I’m
So lucky to be loving you...

Ooops, sorry, wrong forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys are too much!

But...16 minutes - wow, I barely had enough time to make another cup of coffee and I had the answer. Peter - you rock!

Now if I had just known that File names needed to be limited to 25 characters before I created thousands of them...life would be sweeter! Images too!

Back to renaming....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Limited to 25 characters?

I may have told you to make the filename shorter but I don't recall stating a limit, other than the path and filename going over 256 characters can cause issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp