• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC randomly hangs while using Cintiq 13hd

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some inexplicable reason, Photoshop hangs at least once every 2 minutes for roughly 5-15 seconds whenever I use my Cintiq 13hd. The only way I can reproduce the issue is by using the tablet. No other commands or actions cause it.

Any actions I do when PS hangs are put up on the screen when the program has become unstuck.

I've tried messing with windows ink, turning graphics acceleration, increasing RAM allocation to nearly 25gb, nothing has fixed the issue.

This issue does not occur with ANY other CC product, only PS

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CameronTKing,

May I know which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your OS? Please refer Menus, shortcuts, Lasso tool, or Photoshop stop working when using a Wacom tablet | Mac OS if using Mac or refer Tablet support for Photoshop on Windows 8 if you are a Windows user.

Also, please update your Wacom drivers from the manufacturer's website and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines