• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion for Next version ADE for laptop

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the Adobe support is worthless, I propose a change in the next version of ADE to allow multiple authorizations in laptops. I have this in my Macbook pro, but not in iPad, which allows only one.

Chat is less than worthless, referring me back here, where a posting will show for about a day, and then disappears. Even on a search, it's dropped off the face of the earth. This explains why a search for "Merge IDs" yields EVERY ONE of them being unanswered -- going back for years. --And most every other question here unanswered.

And the reason for two ID's? Because Adobe allowed a hack which killed two different email addresses, prompting a new ID. Had I known, I would have stayed with one, non-functional email address, and not lost half my books.

Thanks Adobe, for your placebo of a forum, and less than placebo of security. And less-than-placebo of chat.

Worthless.

And now seeking a new partner.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to merge the read rights: Join multiple user IDs  of your Adobe IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nanaky. I believe that's precisely what I needed. However, I can't yet mark it as answered -- although it shows on the Adobe site as synchornized, it is still not working in my iPad, to all all books to be read. Perhaps this just needs some time to propagate -- at which point (if so) I'll come back and mark this as answered.

Nonetheless, I can't thank you enough for this. You have brought me far closer than I expected to be at this point, and in fact, I am optimistic that this is well the solution.

Thanks!
Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines