• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe REFUSING to give REFUND

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon checking my bank account yesterday I noticed a $377+ taken out of my bank account for the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. While checking into this matter, there was an auto renewal that happened on March 4th. I canceled my subscription right away and tried talking to a support member right away about receiving a refund.

They are refusing to give a refund, saying that it's because I cancelled the subscription. The payment was still pending in my bank account and it has been two days after the auto renewal. It's not like I was using Creative Cloud for  a few months and decided I need a refund.

I have never had such a problem with such a large company and have received much better customer service from smaller companies. How do think they not giving a refund for a subscription that was cancelled after two days will make me want to purchase the Creative Cloud when I may need it in the future? It won't.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

start by, Manage your Creative Cloud membership

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user to user forums.

i'm relaying this to adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi heatherz11628266,

The CC is canceled with a refund. Please let us know if any further assistance is required.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will keep an eye out for the refund!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Bhattacharya,

May I ask if you could please help me to cancel the subscription and refund to my credit card? I could not reach any CS through the phone. I tried to call CS in the US, in the UK, Ireland but nowhere could I contact with a representative. Please advise. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start by, Manage your Creative Cloud membership

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maky71162627,

I have replied to your personal message.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an actual case reference # and email from your CS line. I was charged 19.99 for a subscription I immediately canceled and was told that I would receive an immediate refund which didnt happen due to what they claimed were "technical difficulties" Reference #: 0223315377

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I'm currently going through the same situation as the original commenter.  I called and they refused to refund my money.  I have been using Adobe for almost 10 years and have been personally subscribed to the creative cloud for almost 3 years.  I planned on cancelling the service for a few months because I no longer use it as much.  I was planning on renewing around the summer of 2018 but if I can't get the help I need now I can find another service.  I've always had great customer support but now that I don't plan on paying for a few months I can't get any help.  I've tried to reach out through the online chat and I've been waiting for almost 30 mins with a message that keeps saying "your approximate wait time is '0' minutes".  I just want to get my refund, it's the holiday season and I can't afford to pay $380 for something I won't be using.  Thank you for your time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines