Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange dark muddy color on brush edge?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I hope someone can help me. Im making some kind of wallpaper image in 2000x2000pixels size. I have used 2 realistic brushes from a pack I bought. THey have bright colors. But when the 2 brushes overlap there is s strange dark blue edge on the pink brush edge which looks muddy and not right. It almost looks like a drop shadow, while there is no effect on the layer.

This is what im talking about: https://i.imgur.com/albvjU4.png and here even more zoomed in https://i.imgur.com/OKKXoyS.png

How can I make sure this strange dark blue edge doesnt appear? I want it to be as slick as possible, no color changes like this. Just pink on blue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the brush edge is slightly soft resulting in a slight blend at the edges - see the effect below of a hard edge brush and very soft brush with similar colours and normal blending mode (although the width is much greater ) to those you show

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So no trick to make the dark blue less blue or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines