Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show off your WebHelp!

Nov 12, 2008 Nov 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're moving away from compiled help (.chms) and towards either WebHelp or possibly QtHelp, but I need some WebHelp samples to show off. Post your links here or email me directly at mwhisler@altera.com.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2008 Nov 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheMarcus7,

My current project can be seen at http://help.zenglobal.net/.

Hope this helps,
darkagn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2008 Nov 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you are using RH7 (or even a lower version) why can't you just change your 'generated' output to webhelp on some of your existing .chm files to show management. OR...if you have a version that creates WEBHELP just create a mockup. Before we purchased the 'suite', a month or so ago, I downloaded the RH7 trial (fabulous) and created a sample to post on our internal web server. The management was so impressed that they purchased the entire techsuite. So...create your own samples relevant to your company, might be more impressive and help them make a quicker decision within the context of your company/product. Just thinking out loud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp