• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 ESD Requiring Reactivation

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Photoshop Elemements 12 ESD on my computer since May 2015.  I use it on most workdays to create images for my library's Facebook page and website. Last Thursday, I went to open up Photoshop, and a notice popped up indicating I need to purchase or use the program as a trial.  I did click on the License button at the bottom of the box and tried to enter my serial number to activate the license and received a return indicating that the code was invalid.

I have spoken with three people through Adobe Support (2 chat, 1 telephone).  They all did a quick search on my serial number and indicated that the serial number was valid.  Two of them sent me links to download and reinstall the program after uninstalling.  One indicated that it had something to do with the permissions on my network domain, which didn't make sense since we have not made any changes that would affect permissions for the program.

I have now uninstalled the program and reinstalled it through the link three times, and that has not made any changes in the ability to verify my license.  Unfortunately, this does not seem to have helped.

One of the techs mentioned that it might have to do with permissions through our domain network, but I can't see how that would cause a problem since we have made no changes to the network with regard to permissions.

This is the only computer I have ever loaded  the software and license onto.  I do have a different (older) version of Adobe Photoshop on the laptop I use to do things for work when away.  This uses a different license (obviously).  When we bought this copy through TechSoup, we purchased four licenses.  The other three staff members have had no problem with the license disappearing.

Does anyone have any suggestions.  Sadly, my "trial" days are counting down.

Thanks,

Aaron

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Comments forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have received an email with a new Product Key, but this new serial key is is not working.  The agent also closed the ticket without making sure that the problem was resolved.  The email also provided me with a link to reopen the ticket within 14 days, but I can't seem to find the area to do so.  The email is not one I can reply to.

The trial period I mentioned above has now expired, and I no longer have access to the use of the software, which I need to be able to use to get some of my daily work done.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines