Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll problem on Google Chrome

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't know why but this page of my website is not scrollable on google chrome : Fondation ROVALTAIN | La Fondation

But it work on firefox... I'm a little lost, can someone help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

What I have noticed is the scroll bar disappears only when the browser is set to 100% zoom width. Once I zoom in or Zoom out even 110% or 90% it scrolls perfectly fine!

I see that you have a muse theme widget in your site. try removing it and see if works fine?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey flea07,

I don't any such issue in my end!

Please see the below screen-shot.

Can you please try clearing the cache of your browser and see if it works?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just find a little sollution, by enter in page property and clic to "reset" on all page with this problem, this page work now, but if you go to this page : Fondation ROVALTAIN | Nos solutions it have the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Chrome some warning appears in the address bar:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-05 um 19.44.35.png

At the beginning it seems like there´s a "hand break". When it scrolled the first time it works better.

Do you have something 3rd party widget on your site?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know what is a "hand break" I have some widgets on my site yes, but this problem apear just today. i will try to "reset" those pages... i look working, but i don't know why...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flea07  schrieb

I dont know what is a "hand break" I have some widgets on my site yes, but this problem apear just today. i will try to "reset" those pages... i look working, but i don't know why...

You don`t know the hand break from car driving?

Which muse-themes widget do you use?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I have noticed is the scroll bar disappears only when the browser is set to 100% zoom width. Once I zoom in or Zoom out even 110% or 90% it scrolls perfectly fine!

I see that you have a muse theme widget in your site. try removing it and see if works fine?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

I may have found a fix to this issue. When I set up my breakpoint properties for the desktop (1060) to "fluid width" the problem seems to go away. I made one master also for fluid width and set the problem pages using it + made the pages also fluid so they match. This worked for me and the scroll problem is gone. Still Adobe must fix this problem... Hope this helps somebody.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines