• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I WANT PS TOUCH

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While many photo apps are good, PS touch was by far the best. I will not delete it but unfortunately now that I've updated I can't use it, I've spent money on it, spent my time on it and really put everything I owned in it. I know a lot of people that are wanting this app back, it was the best thing that I ever downloaded! I've tried your other apps, I'm not a fan, please please please bring it back. I do not own a computer, it is the only way I can edit!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You not dealing with Adobe here these are user forum.  I Adobe withdrew PS Touch it is not likly  Adobe will support it again.   I know little are IOS and Android apps.  You should ask  in Adobe Touch App forum what other now use. Adobe has many mobile app these days. Try this forum Photoshop Touch for Tablet

What is replacing Photoshop Touch

Some two years old..... Android version may still work.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I am in the same boat you are the new iOS11 made PS Touch incompatible.

Support for Touch has weaned over the years in lieu of Fix, Mix and other apps.

I'd like it to come back as well, but that is highly unlikely since the focus is on moving forward with the new versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IOS 11 is 64bit only old IOS deivices can not run IOS11.2  Photoshop Touch should run on them

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJ this is mobile not desktop. ios not Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes new mobile Apple Processor are 64 bit processors and IOS 11 only support 64bit processors and applications. I would think Photoshop Touch would not be a 64Bit App its old... So it will not be compatible with IOS 11 and it will not be updated for IOS 11....

List of iOS 11 Compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Models - Mac ...

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/06/.../ios-11-compatible-iphone-ipad-ipod-models/Jun 6, 2017 - List of iOS 11 Compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Models. Apple on Monday introduced iOS 11, the next major version of its mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iOS 11 is compatible with 64-bit devices only, meaning the iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, and iPad 4 do not support the software update.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines