• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I animate mouths manually?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did half my short film before updating. I previously accessed a mode which allowed me to animate mouths myself separately from the character animator feature. I want to get my mouths precise and the automation just isn't there yet, so I want to frame by frame my mouths and I can't remember what I did to access this feature. Is it gone now or what? To be clear, I can easily access the shortcuts to make the mouths change from my keyboard, but how do I record those actions without real time recording? Sorry if this makes no sense or is a repeated question.

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the Animate forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

If you select a Graphic on the stage you can open the Frame Picker panel from the Window menu, and choose which mouth position you want from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select a Graphic on the stage you can open the Frame Picker panel from the Window menu, and choose which mouth position you want from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The poster seem to be asking how to do it in Character Animator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines