• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you have any design ideas for cycling posters?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know where to start now

my boss say

To reflect the fans of this business has exceeded 10 million, and to explain the riding activities are very happy

Fast crash, i really have no idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a very vague brief

For inspiration google "cycling , happy , images"  and go from there.

Think about how the poster will grab attention and quickly get the key messages that you want to get across.

Will you use shapes and vector art or photographs , or both.

If you want to use stock images you could type the same terms into the Adobe stock search bar. It will return many images.

Good luck

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a more specific explanation nobody can tell you much. You haven't even mentioned the nature of your business/ pointed to a web site. I mean I could come up with tons of designs on pretty much every subject in a nanosecond, but none of that may be relevant for your specific case - clearly race cycling is different from mountain biking which in itself covers a wide spectrum from slow exploratory excursions to competition rides down steep hills. Need I go on? You really have to provide a lot more information if you expect someone to save your behind and provide pointers or even an ingenious idea...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I do is open MS Word, and type all the words related to activity I can think of.  Then I hit those words with a Thesaurus, and generate more words.  I then mix them up, and see what pops.  The words then generate the graphics, and you see how they fit together.  Just start typing, and the words you use will take you in all sorts of directions.  You'll know better than us what you need to include and areas to stress. 

Off the top of my head, text that becomes roads (I was going to say paths, but that might be confusing in a Photoshop forum)  Wheels that have spokes can lead off in all directions to demonstrate the myriad options.  Now I am seeing those spomes becomeing a maze with paths/routes crossing over other paths.  Streamiled helmets motion blurred into text, or into the maze. I can see it all in my head right now.

Just don't go crazy with the art work, because sure as eggs are eggs, some art director will bounce off your ideas and try to change them.  They have to do that to justify their existance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines