• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why a free trial

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Creative Cloud and with it Photoshop, as a student in Australia this year a few months ago, and as a result got the App and Library for free. I was using the App fine for a while. But one day... I wake up to see my Photoshop was on a 7-day free trial! It has been a month or so since then and now my trial is gone, I cant use Photoshop or any creative cloud apps anymore because ever since this happened all of my apps are stuck on a "Validating Software License" loop ever since! I am using a 2016 MacBook Air.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC is not free for students or anyone. Perhaps your college gave you a limited subscription (they paid for it) and now it finished. Check your account details. If it shows you still have an active subscription we may be able to help you get it going again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, the plan is still active!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might also check with your school's IT department to find out if they can help you. If Test Screen Name is right about the limited subscription, they can tell you that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it is something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and as a result got the App and Library for free.

Also Adobe does not sell perpetual licences anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plan is still active, and it even says so in my profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines