Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 8 and Windows 10 a problem?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

My Elements 8 does not work correctly under Windows 10. It functioned well yesterday evening after uninstalling Premiere El.7 but earlier than so and today after starting up my computer i have the same issue. Text under submenues does not show, thereĀ“s only picture symbols.

APE8-1-1.jpg

APE8-2-1.jpg

The tools on the left side works.. everything seems to work but since i donĀ“t have a clue where and what else to do things with my picture because i donĀ“t see the text i finally ended up here after clicking the question mark under the help meny. Do anyone have a clue what to do? I donĀ“t want to buy a new program i would like my E8 to work..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been reported with older versions of PSE since a recent forced update of WINDOWS 10. Some remedies have been offered among the several posts on this board, but some folks can not get it to work.

Try the solutions offered here by Microsoft:

Photoshop Elements 10 pulldown menus are now blank after Win10 Updates - Microsoft Community

Please let us know how you make out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As it seemes i solved my problem yesterday by uninstall and reinstall Elements 8. Program worked yesterday and today but if it fails in the future i will try out recommended methods and mark solution correct if so. And if someone else finds it correct please write here and i will mark it as correct!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines