• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scratch Disk Full (was "photoshop")

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I imported photos, added text, saved it, and then uploaded it. After it was uploaded I deleted the photos off my documents. when i went into photoshop I couldn't delete the photos. Now photoshop is not letting me edit any more photos because it says the scratch disk  is full. How do i delete the photos off of photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To eliminate this error, you need to make more room on your hard drive. That means closing Photoshop and looking over your hard drive and removing old files that you no longer need (or moving them to different drive).

How to Fix Photoshop Scratch Disk Full Errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I ask this because of your reference to Import and Delete of photos. Are you using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines