• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to add text boxes you can write in?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a kids poetry book and the section at the end of the print version has a "try creating your own poem" page which has a few lines for the kid to write on. Would it be possible to make something like this for the epub/mobi version?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Not with InDesign and I'm not aware of any other way, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created a text box in paragraph styles. I then followed the procedure for Paragraph rules and created a line. i went and created the space in indents and space. i created a text paragraph and created a line. When i hit enter, nothing happened. Do you have any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you start a new thread and indicate more clearly what you're trying to do, for example are you creating a Reflowable Text ePub or FXL ePub?  Also supply deals of your version of InDesign and OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out thank you. I simply created a table and that satisfied my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines