• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Photoshop Extended CS6 13.0 MAC ESD RU

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already for two months, the problem with installing Unable to install Photoshop Extended CS6 13.0 MAC ESD RU on any computer poppy, I attach a screenshot: http://joxi.ru/vAWDv99tklwnDr?d=1

Download the distribution, from the site adobe: http://joxi.ru/p278vBBt08aVoA?d=1

Why do you sell products? which can not even be installed on a computer? And why do not you have technical support? It's virtually impossible to contact you !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can moy read the error message language and have never see an Adobe doload page like you sgow and the CS Suit download link I had noe loger seems to exist or the is a problem one Adobe Web site http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/cs6._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_software_sl_creativesui...

This one I found seem to work

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploaded from the specified location, the problem is the same ... http://joxi.ru/n2Y8v99tjyNX4m?d=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you translate that message into English? Most here can read English. Did you download the Adobe Support Advisor to see if it could add any information.

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download, installation, and launch error codes

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is impossible to install the program, possibly missing files or other problems. Apply in support of adobe. And adobe does not have support, so we spend time on the forums and can not use the purchased products. A terrible company. By the way, I tried to install this paging and on other MAC - the result is the same - an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most here use windows. Did you try Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the section proposed by you, there is no description of my problem, much less its decisions ...​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should try running the cleaner even if you do not see your problem listed You want your system cleaned of all traces of any failed CS6 install.

If you updated to OSX 10.13 there may be a problem CS6 is old  I read it runs but .....

There are two version of CS6 for the Mac Perpetual CS6 version 13.0.6

CS6 Extended Subscription version 13.1.2

Adobe software older than the Creative Cloud (CC) versions are not officially supported on macOS 10.13 High Sierra. ... I have upgraded my test Mac to the release version of High Sierra. Based on some quick tests I did, Adobe applications before CS6 do not run as smoothly as they did in earlier versions of macOS/OS X.Sep 26, 2017

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has installers for all languages. They are on adobe.com,and you can access that from Russia.

Here are the official installers for Photoshop, Mac and PC:

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications  Russian is on that list. You need your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to be the same link I gave him.  I think they should try running the cleaner I even if their problem is not listed. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded from the specified address, launched the installation, and then - an error, all the same error, here is a screenshot: http://joxi.ru/J2beYWWH45ZVxm?d=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of OSX?

In 10.12 and 10.13, you cannot run Install directly, but must use Terminal.

When I get home, i can send you the information that shows how to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)  Follow the instructions for CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines