• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign into Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to sign into Lightroom Mobile on my Mac – I have tried reinstalling the application about 5 times and running the CC Cleaner but it doesn't seem to work.

Every time I click on Sign In , it does absolutely nothing, and when I go to Lightroom Mobile in the Preferences pane, I get the following.

Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 11.41.02 AM.png

Has anyone seen this problem before – and would anyone know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a trial version of Lr or a fully licensed version? Have you ever signed in to Lr Mobile or is this your first time trying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, first time trying to sign into Lightroom Mobile (on my Mac).

And yes – it's the fully licenced version (purchased through Adobe CC).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a fix?  I just installed and signed up today and I cant sign into LR mobile on the mac, kinda half the reason i done this 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you instal the Creative Cloud Desktop application and log into your CC account from there? If not, here's a link Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial . Quit Lr. Instal the CC Desktop App. Use it to sign into your CC account. Check to see if there are any Lr updates available from the desktop app. Then go back and try Lr sign in to mobile again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes of course,  I installed CC, then the apps from there.  I have even re-installed everything, and there are no updates available.

This isn't very great considering i subscribed mainly for this feature 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I encounter the same problem. I had used the sync function somewhile back. Now I wanted to use it again as I travel a lot and would love to use the time to sort through my pics while in trains/planes. Unfortunately I can't even set up Lightroom mobile in LR. Once I "Sign In" (or Anmelden as I am using the German version)  nothing happens anymore except for a pop up screen which ends without any action.

Anyone can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've contacted Adobe and they admit to a problem but give no answers to what's going on or when it will be solved. I'm not happy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to call them and I can't get past the choices on the customer support page to get a number to call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally got in touch with support.  I'm not sure how, but my copy of LR was not up to date.  I had earlier removed LR and reinstalled.  However, the customer support tech said it was not up to date.  She ran the CC Cleaner and also removed several directories (sorry, I didn't document the directories she removed).  We then reinstalled Creative Cloud and LR.  The sync started running and completed with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines