Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 to Non activation

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I`ve downloaded the Non Activation version from the website, and have the new serial number, however once installed, when i try to go into the program, it still behaves though i`ve just installed it from the disc, just get a re-activate button which comes back and says no internet connection. Its never asked me for the new serial number, and i`ve tried downloading/re installing it 4-5 times. I`ve tried talking with Adobe through chat twice and just get told they have probs, come back in a few hrs, so thats a waste of time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation servers have been taken down.  That Install does not need to be activated.  You need to use the serial you received for the new download installing CS3.   Should you try to activate register it you will not be able to it should still work.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, I understand what you`ve said, but its never given me a chance to put the new serial number in at any point.  This is the only screen it gives me, thus leads to the cant access server stuff. and thats 4-5 attempts at re downloading it (Program and installer) and re installing it.

cs3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you are using the new installer you downloaded to install CS3 not your old installer.  During the install precess you should get a window to enter the serial.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, i follow the instructions it gave in the FAQ link on the screen i posted, download link is in a table, Downloaded it onto different drives.. no request for a serial number, just asks me where i actually want to install it and gets on with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that worked. Thanks for your help guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines