Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font failed?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe Photoshop CC 2017"

"Selected font failed during last operation. If problem persists, please disable font"

It doesn'tseem to matter which font I try to use. When trying to use the type tool this keeps coming up. I just re-subscribed. Did something screw up when updating? How do I fix this? My assignment is due tomorrow evening. Can't call or chat with Adobe support. Kinda shitty when I'm paying this much, imo.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font are install into you OS Adobe Photoshop like other applications uses the fonts install on your system.   Try running Adobe Photoshop Font test  use menu Help>Font Test... and run the script on your machine.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to do this? When I click the 'Help' tab, font test is not an option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting you Photoshop Preferences if you still do not have a font test it could be you have a bad installation.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines