Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About Paths

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Paths ....

I know this has been talked about before. I searched. But I just want to add my noob 2 cents.

So useful. They seemed incredibly incomprehensible and difficult, but they aren't. Actually they are quite easy to manipulate and shape, and then .. so useful ... BUT OMG THEY ARE SO )#@Q$(*$#)@ HARD TO SEE!!!!! If I could just pick a colour, make the paths a bit thicker. And yes, from reading, I make a temp flat colour layer to manipulate them on, which helps, a bit... but ... but ... oh come on. Could we please just be able to make the lines thicker, the dots bigger, and give them unmissable fluro colours ..... please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

A long standing request that has been acknowledged by Adobe . See here:

Photoshop: Please let us change the Pen tool path size and color | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A long standing request that has been acknowledged by Adobe . See here:

Photoshop: Please let us change the Pen tool path size and color | Photoshop Family Customer Communi...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ty. This makes me happier.

I just felt the need to have a vent about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines