• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which is the latest update of Adobe Muse that is STABLE?!

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again. The problem in question is the next one : I have ported a project to the MusexPress WordPress CMS system and now I want to integrate the Blog function in the site. The problem is that the widgets are made with a newer version of my current Muse edition and it won't load. (I get an error that says this)

So, more detailed questions around this matter :

1.) How can I find the version of the software that was used to create the .mulib files?

2.) Assuming that the first answer can't be answered that easily - which is the latest STABLE and BUG FREE update for Muse? I know Adobe f*%$#@ up the latest releases very hard so I stayed with 2017.0 Release.

3.) Maybe I can request MuseGain the .mulib files repacked by a older version of Muse. What is your thoughts on this one?

I really need to get this thing working and it's very frustrating just from reading about the latest feedback about Muse & Updates... I am really considering to abandon this software in the future, if it will continue on this self-destructive path, sadly..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

razvann82459284  wrote

1.) How can I find the version of the software that was used to create the .mulib files?

Muse puts the build into the code... I'll post examples

razvann82459284  wrote

2.) Assuming that the first answer can't be answered that easily - which is the latest STABLE and BUG FREE update for Muse?

as pointed out already

Screenshot (73).pngScreenshot (74).png

• example of the current prerelease build

Screenshot (75).png

• example of the 2017.0.4 (current stabble built)

Screenshot (76).png

razvann82459284  wrote

3.) Maybe I can request MuseGain the .mulib files repacked

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse 2017.04.

You can re-install it via the CC Desktop Application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

razvann82459284  wrote

Muse puts the build into the code... I'll post examples

razvann82459284  wrote

2.) Assuming that the first answer can't be answered that easily - which is the latest STABLE and BUG FREE update for Muse?

as pointed out already

Screenshot (73).pngScreenshot (74).png

• example of the current prerelease build

Screenshot (75).png

• example of the 2017.0.4 (current stabble built)

Screenshot (76).png

razvann82459284  wrote

3.) Maybe I can request MuseGain the .mulib files repacked by a older version of Muse. What is your thoughts on this one?

I don't have much to do with MuseGain these days but you can ask ... imo you will have better luck if you ask nicely and leave all the $%#$% out of the post i.e, use your words mate

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines