• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Converter 9.12.1 Doesn't see D850 RAW Files

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just tried DNG Converter 9.12.1 on Win 8.1 and Win 10 and neither (2 different computers) can see the RAW files.  I've tried it will uncompressed RAW L and lossless compressed RAW L files, both when the files are on the hard drive and when they're on the XQD card reader via USB. I've attached screenshots of what it looks like.  Help please?  Thanks.

Arrgh.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

The DNG Converter converts an entire FOLDER of raws so the "no items match" is normal because there are no subfolder items.  Just make sure the folder with the NEFs is listed across the top and in the selected folder area at the bottom.  If need be single-click on the folder name at the top so it shows up at the bottom:

And once I clicked the Convert button I got my DNG:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DNG Converter converts an entire FOLDER of raws so the "no items match" is normal because there are no subfolder items.  Just make sure the folder with the NEFs is listed across the top and in the selected folder area at the bottom.  If need be single-click on the folder name at the top so it shows up at the bottom:

And once I clicked the Convert button I got my DNG:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  I'm face-palming myself over here... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines