• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock contributor webpage - crashed

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been uploading and the pageful not allow me to save or submit - there appears to be  a problem with the site.

Who can I report this issue too?  Is there an email address?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

The contributor site is now working as expected. The problem was resolved on Sunday evening US time and we apologize for the inconvenience. You can resume uploading and submitting again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine doesn't crash, but the loading goes in a loop, meaning it keeps on loading fully, then start again and again and again.

First time I try to click on the "sell" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  The FTP upload worked but I can't log in to the contributor web page, it just constantly recycles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributor site is recycling on all browsers.   Been down all morning for me.   I am getting notices of stock photo sales though, so it's something with the portal.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, at least it's not just my problem... it looks to be a platform problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to look at my online portfolio and it looked available, so it's obviously a portal issue for contributor accounts. My guess, based on past life experiences, it's a fairly serious issue and the people needed to fix it aren't exactly hanging around the office on a Sunday during NFL season.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same to me as well. I try to contact via email contributor-support@adobe.com to see if it is my account problem only or not.

Still waiting for answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could save and and keyword images earlier - but now I can't even get to the webpage.

Just loads and loads and loads in tool bar - in a loop as above - I managed to talk to ana advisor earlier, but had to send a screenshot - but the screenshot shows nothing - then got disconnected from site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to join today, and it loops

i tried fotolia because i have other images that are different than standard stock, but could not find how to upload

HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the report, we are looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news? Still not working here  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need the answer please. Still not working here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just now I can access and upload as usual, hope it is normal already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contributor site is now working as expected. The problem was resolved on Sunday evening US time and we apologize for the inconvenience. You can resume uploading and submitting again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines