Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No separate layers in Adobe stock vector illustration

Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to edit a vector illustration from Adobe Stock, in Illustrator CC.

When I open a preview of the asset (.ai) in Illustrator CC (with watermark) there is only one layer, however I would like to edit the asset.

I have not purchased / licensed the asset and before I do so, I want to know if it is editable. Is there something I need to do in order to display all layers and edit the asset?

Thanks

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

The watermarked versions are just previews. They aren't even vector graphics. You won't be able to edit them. Buy it and then you can edit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The watermarked versions are just previews. They aren't even vector graphics. You won't be able to edit them. Buy it and then you can edit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the link and / or number of the vector illustration you are looking at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started