• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyway to see what devices are logged onto my license?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have one license and believe I am only signed into one device at this time. Almost every time, I start my work I get the prompt that I need to knock the "other license" off before I can continue to use onto my device. Is there any way to track how many devices are logged on at once and who they are?

Thanks,

Rebecca

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Countries served by Digital River, an Adobe-approved reseller.

Not all countries allow the management of devices. You can use this link to check if your country is listed; if so, then it would not be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click "Manage plan". There you'll find the section "Activated devices".

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing these links when I log in. Could you include screenshots perhaps? The closest links is 'Manage account', then 'Manage Plan'. I don't see a section for 'Activated devices', but I do see 'Manage Team' and when I go there, it still doesn't list devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign OUT of your Cloud account on computer A or B to be able to use on computer C

-via https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activate-deactivate-products.html

That link should allow you to deactivate everything except the computer you want to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. I'll give this a try but I also want to see if there was any way to see the exact devices that are signing in because I have physically a maximum of two devices so I should never be receiving the "Max devices" prompt theoretically. I want to see if someone is logging into my account.(I'll with to only change the password if I can confirm this).assword if I can confirm this).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rebeccal13790503  schrieb

I'm not seeing these links when I log in. ....  but I do see 'Manage Team' and when I go there, it still doesn't list devices.

It seems you are a member of a team installation - or you live in a country where only team licenses are available.

In this case I can't help because I know nothing about the administration of this type of licenses, sorry.

Maybe customer care can help or anothe member of this forum.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an older thread but in case if anyone finds this by researching this in the future, the below link for Sessions works pretty well.  I found ending a session in the website doesn't end it on the workstation (it might take longer than I allowed for, it was about 20 minutes) but it should give an idea of what is signed in.  Once you login to the Account Overview (as of February 2021) visit Profile>Active Sessions (or the link below) to see this info.

https://account.adobe.com/sessions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Countries served by Digital River, an Adobe-approved reseller.

Not all countries allow the management of devices. You can use this link to check if your country is listed; if so, then it would not be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I gonna notify? If someone log in with my account details in adobe creative cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines