• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image becomes pixelated once converted into 3D postcard (+Video)

Participant ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop makes me sad again. Why? Here is the video that showing my problem - Pixelated image after converting in Photoshop3D - YouTube

Basically after i convert my image into 3d postcard it becomes pixelated and it hard to work with it. Image size is 9000/3000 so i dont know what manipulation photoshop doing with that image after converting to 3d. Is this solvable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try this:

Create each postcard around the individual tree rather than a postcard based on the entire layer size most of which is wasted transparency. To do this use the crop tool with delete pixels unchecked. Crop around the tree - make the 3D postcard from the layer then use image reveal all to show the whole image again.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks i will try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines