• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images from the Muse library have different colors than the one defined in illustrator

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When you edit images from the Muse library in illustrator and make a simple edit without color changes and save it, I see in muse once it is imported, that color is not identical to the original, yet in illustrator it is clear that these images have the same color codes, rgb or cmnj. How can I solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Hi,

Contrary to what I said above,  after manage correctly the "Color profil" et use "RGB Profil" the color is now close to the original, very close. So for me the problem is over. I am now more aware of the importance of managing the colorimetric profile accordingly, there are significant differences between the Web versions (RGB) and the impressions (CMYK) images to respect.

i think this post could help a lot of people.

I didn't find the way to attach easily the AI file.

thanks for your answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jean-Christophe,

Please confirm if I understand your query correctly!

Do you mean once you make an artwork and save it in CC library, you see a difference in its color after importing the same artwork in Muse?

Could you please post some reference screenshots and also your system specifications so we can look into it further.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's exactly that.

I tried to fix that problem by using RGB document

and sRGB profil, it's closer to the right color, but it's not the same color.

Here is the colors in illustrator.

Color in muse

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please link us the original ai-file to have a look at.
  2. Additionally give us a step-by-step-instruction, how to reproduce your issue, like:
    1. Place the image in Muse
    2. Edit the original by clicking „Edit Original in the „Assets“ panel
    3. … …
    4. … …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Contrary to what I said above,  after manage correctly the "Color profil" et use "RGB Profil" the color is now close to the original, very close. So for me the problem is over. I am now more aware of the importance of managing the colorimetric profile accordingly, there are significant differences between the Web versions (RGB) and the impressions (CMYK) images to respect.

i think this post could help a lot of people.

I didn't find the way to attach easily the AI file.

thanks for your answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines