• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cc 2017 Pop up bug

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I bought photoshp  CC 2017  2 weeks ago, I'm using windows10 and I noticed one annoying bug about pop ups.
All pop ups are concerned. They come when you're trying to make something impossible (drawing on a hidden layer ...) or when there is an "error" (about your historical). So, when they come, I click on "ok" and they should be gone, but they actually stay, or sometimes, if I'm lucky they are gone after more or less 1 minute after my click on "ok". But when they don't go I'm forced to close photoshop from the action manager because I can't interact with anything.

Does anyone knows about this bug and could help me please ?

Sans titre.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have never experienced that , but if I did come across it I would try a Preferences reset. Photoshop preferences can get corrupted and lead to unusual behaviour.

To reset - go to Preferences >General and click Reset Preferences on Quit. Then click OK and close and restart Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried your fix, but it still doesn't work for me, pop ups still won't go ='(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If resetting preferences did not work my next steps would be:

1. Uninstall and reinstall ( a fairly straightforward process with the CC desktop app)

if that also did not work

2. Uninstall, run the Creative Cloud cleaner tool , and reinstall

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Don't forget that, with a current CC subscription, you also have access to Adobe support (link at the top of this forum) who will be able to look at your PC and perhaps see something that remote users on a forum cannot.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines