Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor arrow appearing on top of brush circle in Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

Anyone encountered this issue? On the latest MacOS, the cursor arrow started appearing on top of the brush circle in CC. Toggling precision doesn't seem to help at all.

Cursor setting in Photoshop is set to normal brush setting.

Answers/help appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High Sierra? Did you install the patch that was released last week? I know the supplemental update fixed a cursor issue in InDesign.

Apple releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update with bug fixes for Adobe InDesign, Mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe so! Probably on Apple's end than rather than Adobe/ours?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's hard to say. It's been big issue on the InDesign forum, but this is the first I've heard of it on Photoshop. You could do the standard next step of resetting preferences, but if it comes back, I'd recommend reporting it.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family?topic-list[settings][type]=problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines