• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits made on LR mobile on iPad not syncing to LR catalog

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using LR mobile for a long time, and I haven't had this problem before.

I have a collection of about 1500 images that I'm syncing w/ an iPad on LR mobile. Today I edited/rated the images on my iPad (where it says that the sync is up-to-date). I load up the catalog on my laptop, and the edits are not appearing. At the top it says, "Syncing 410 photos" (it's been inexplicably stuck like that for a couple of weeks, but until now hasn't affected the syncing of other images). I'm also not seeing the edits on my Adobe mobile account page.

I've logged in/out of LR on my laptop, and online. I've deleted the syncs for most of the other collections. I didn't want to sign out of LR mobile on the iPad b/c I was afraid I'd lose the edits.

I generated a diagnostics log, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for there.

Any idea? Thanks.

Jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue except my mobile edits are showing in my online cloud account. Also, my desktop says it is fully synced and up to date. But my mobile edits are not syncing to my desktop. I generated the diagnostic log, but don't know how to interpret this info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems myself, edits are not synching across devices. It is not working as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I called Adobe support and they resolved the issue. I highly recommend contacting them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines