Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID different from ADE account id

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi experts,

My old laptop died and I need to install ADE on my new one. I have two different ADE accounts because my husband and I have two different ereaders (both Kobos). I use his computer for the old Kobo and my laptop for the newer one.

I just dowloaded ADE and it wants me to authorize the account but it wants to use the email I have linked with my general Adobe account. This is different from the one I have for ADE. I want to authorize ADE for the new computer using the same account as the dead computer. That way I can retrieve my books.

Can someone explain in a not too technical way how to do this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I just managed to authorize the account by overtyping the email address. Now how do I go about getting my library filled with the books from my old laptop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can anyone explain how to transfer books?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines