• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Close Space Between Footer and Final Body Section

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After massive headaches figuring out how and when to group things (there really should be a tutorial on that), I have my page responding correctly except for the final body section. Most of the page is responsive and so is the footer but when I change the width of the browser window or it loads on another devices the gulf between the final body section and the footer grows and does not yield the professional look I'm going for. This happens most egregiously at the 790px break point and the 450px breakpoint. Please help with suggestions as this very simple 1 page site has taken up way too much of my time.

Business Catalyst Link:

Home

Thanks, Timothy

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.17.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.17.54 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks fine on my Chrome browser on Windows. Did you do something to fix your site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even on multiple web browsers the space grows but not to an unacceptable level. Please check the site on your phone to truly see the problem. I can't really take a pic of it because all you would see it white space.

It's still not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the unwanted space appears in the browser and muse?

Or only browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can witness the space grow on most browsers at most breakpoints but the space is unacceptable when viewed on a phone.

I fixed all the others sections through "grouping" but how do you go about "grouping" the footer with the main section?

The problems still needs to be addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post screenshots of what you are seeing? We will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines