• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoints White in Browser

Participant ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've finished laying out my homepage on 2 desktop breakpoints and 2 responsive mobile breakpoints. In muse, everything appears normally but when I preview in browser and resize the browser below the largest breakpoint everything turns white. Anyone know what's causing this?

Here is my website: MP Media | We Bring Ideas To Life Through Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Ok so after purchasing a subscription for Muse For You, I was able to get thier responsive video player to work with no issues.

Just a word of warning to everyone, DO NOT but widgets from QooQee, they are full of bugs!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've discovered that the issue is being caused by the Responsive Video Player which is a third party plugin by QooQee. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask QooQee. If there is no answer in a reasonable time, post it here again, so that other potential vendors of this widget know, what they have to expect …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Ask qooqee, what they say to this issue.

2) You talk about 2 desktop and 2 mobile breakpoints – adaptive design or responsive design?

2)a With adaptive design you shouldn´t use breakpoints.

3) Try to avoid 3rd party widgets as much as possible – if you use self hosted video, try this: Tryit Editor v3.5 – will look like this:

HTML5 Video

4) there are some more widgets that might be more stable: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/html5-video-player​

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've contacted QooQee and I'm still waiting for a response. Now when I delete the video, the problem still happens. So now I don't know what's causing it. Muse is driving me absolutely nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have responsive breakpoints t at 504px and 778x pixels. I have static breakpoints at 960px, 1200px, and 1400px.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've rebuilt the home page 5 times now, nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so after purchasing a subscription for Muse For You, I was able to get thier responsive video player to work with no issues.

Just a word of warning to everyone, DO NOT but widgets from QooQee, they are full of bugs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines