• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Mark for Redaction" and "Text & Images" issue

Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When marking passages in a document for redaction in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I only have to select "Mark for Redaction" and "Text & Images" in order to allow me to mark as any parts of the document for redaction.

I have a colleague who has to select "Mark for Redaction" and "Text & Images" each and every time he wants to mark something in a document (i.e, after he marks the first passage for redaction, the ability to mark anything further goes away until he selects "Mark for Redaction" and "Text & Images" again...whereas I can select "Mark for Redaction" and "Text & Images" and then mark as many passages as I want - the ability to mark passages remains active for me)

Hope I've clearly explained the issue my colleague is facing and wondering if there is a solution for him. He's had the software re-installed several times and it's happening on every PDF he opens, not just one.

Andy

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?