• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition Automation - effects parameters reset

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I export a multitrack session from Premiere to Audition, add a Multiband Compressor, for example, adjust parameters with automation turned off while I experiment with the audio, get my settings just right, then I want to automate fader levels only.  I go into Latch mode, position the playhead at the beginning of my sequence, and as soon as I hit play, every single parameter of the effect is instantly reset to zero (or factory preset defaults)  Help??!  I'm used to Pro Tools, where, in the effect window, I can deselect a button to tell the effect to ignore automation data.  Can find anything like that with Audition.

Thanks!

Steve Thomason

Alpharetta, GA

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem. Do you have any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, this shouldn't be the case. The effect was added as a clip effect or track effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines