Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only renders my background color, not my video

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i made a composition, with my video.

I drew 780 brush strokes for a little video i wanted to make. when i click on the composition it displays the background color (black).

But when i click on the video it show the video.

So when i render it out, the preview player turns black and my video turns out to be pitch black..

Does it have something to do with the composition/background/background color ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or is it related to the layers, because i am very new to this.... can someone help me out why i can see the composition background color, behind my video when i move it around ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of your timeline? And before you take the screen shot, select the two layers in question and type "UU" so that any changes show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Opoit,

Still having trouble with this? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines